Pop Up Picnics – simply BYO guests!
Lumped with hosting your bestie’s bridal shower but have no room to swing a cat in your dining room, let alone entertain a gaggle of hens? Fear not bridesmaid warrior… we’ve got you covered with a gorgeous pop up picnic.
We don’t all live in palatial manors a la Kylie Jenner with room to host a cast of thousands, and to be honest, I know I don’t have the patience for prepping my house for one visitor let alone a tribe. So we’re taking away the stress and taking your event to the great outdoors, pop up picnic style.
We just love the idea of mixing things up and shooting down the misconception that a high tea must be littered with doilies (vom!) and seated at a table in a big stuffy hotel. We live in a city where we are blessed with hot summers and mild winters meaning we can enjoy socializing outdoors for a good ten months of the year so why not make the most of our glorious climate and host your own pop-up picnic in the garden, at the beach or at a beautiful local park. No tables and no chairs required!
And of course it’s not just the brides-to-be who get to have all the fun. We’ve popped up picnics for baby showers, birthdays, marriage proposals, special anniversaries, corporate team building days and even a woman after my own heart who threw a “summer party”, just because she could.
With the option of our signature high tea or a more grazing style picnic, there’s something for every taste… speaking of which, we’ve also got the food covered thanks to our friend Chef Stef at Petit Beurre Co. Simply let us know when enquiring and we can also quote on a divine high tea or grazing style picnic menu.
Of course there’s something for all budgets with packages ranging from DIY to the whole shebang with set up, styling and pack down so you won’t need a lift a finger other than picking the perfect possie (you guessed it, we can help with that too!)
Our pop up picnics are now are managed by sister brand She Does Picnics. Fear not, we manage both businesses so you’ll still be dealing with yours truly but as our picnic set ups have experienced a huge amount of growth in the 18 months since their inception, we have decided that they need to shine under their own brand name. So head on over to She Does Picnics for all the juicy details!
(Pick your possie. We'll do the rest)
(We deliver, you set up + pack down)
(you pick up + return to us)
|25-50||$42 per person||$28 per person||$22 per person|
|*Picnic for 2 will include a 60cm Indian Grinder table as opposed to a low lying trestle|
Fresh florals may be retained by client.
Vases and dried flowers/ foliage must be returned.
|*Delivery only to residential addresses or venues that will allow Friday delivery/ Monday collection. |
Tableware to be washed prior to return.
Does not include florals. Florals may be added at a cost of $10 per guest.
|*A van/ute/truck required for hires of over 25 pax (due to tables measuring 1.6x1m large). |
Items may not be transported tied to the roof of a vehicle and padding/ cover must be utilised if transporting in a ute.
Does not include florals. Florals may be added at a cost of $10 per guest
Picnics for 2 will include a 60cm Indian Grinder table as opposed to a low lying trestle
How it works
- Simply choose your preferred pop up picnic package from the options above (click relevant image for inclusions)
- Email [email protected] your:
- number of expected guests
- preferred picnic package option (i.e. high tea or grazing style tableware)
- delivery suburb
- if you would like to add a catering package (i.e. high tea catering or grazing)
- We’ll then check availability and send you a quote and booking form.
- Once you’re all booked in and a 50% booking fee has been paid you can sit back and relax until two weeks out at which point we’ll confirm final numbers and details with you.
- Want to add a few extra bits and pieces to your hire? No problem! Check out our individual piece price list and just let us know which extras you’d like to include in your quote.
- We do our best to be as flexible as possible. However, as much notice as possible is appreciated as dates do book fast.
- Please be mindful when choosing your picnic location. There must be parking close by (within 50m with no stairs or steep hills) as there is quite a bit of stuff to set up and it is heavy. Any parking fees incurred by us will be charged to the client so please let us know in advance if parking is metered at your location so that we can add the cost to the invoice – alternatively it will be deducted from the bond post picnic.
- Please check out our Terms & Conditions for more details